Monday, August 30, 2010

Panorama of IFBC 16 Hours Later

Just wanted to share this quick photo collage of Theo Chocolate's hall where we attended IFBC, about 16 hours after the guests left.  I thought some of the attendees might get a kick out of the quick work we made of their mess : )

I was volunteering at the conference (mostly for the food) and came back Monday (very briefly) to help out Anneka, Andrea, and the rest of the crew with the clean up.  You guys were great, you worked much harder than us volunteers, and I wanted to let you know that you were appreciated too.  Also wanted to say thanks to Audrey from Theo for being so cool.  Finally, thank you to Foodista and Zephyr for hosting the event.  Hope to see you all soon, I will tweet (@newaxiom) next time I come to Seattle, maybe we can meet up then.

IFBC Theo Chocolate 16 Hours Later
I will surely put up one or two posts describing the event and the food, glorious food in the next few days, but wanted to share this quick pic with you all while it was still hot.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gabe, it's Carrie. It was great to meet you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie, nice meeting you too! Keep in touch, I think I am following you on Twitter now (you're @CarolynBarr right?)

    ReplyDelete