Thursday, August 6, 2009

Here we go...

Well, here we go. I have been planning on starting a blog for quite some time now, basically since I decided to start studying for the LEED exam and made the decision to become a green consultant.

My purpose here is to document all of the ways in my life that I am trying to go green. Sure, there are plenty of sources online to find similar information (treehugger.com, the Green Guide, etc.), but I figured that since I spend pretty much all of my time thinking about this stuff, it couldn't hurt to have one more person's spin on the situation.

With that in mind, I set out to create a space for a discussion about going green, why it is important, how we can do it in our day to day lives, and provide many (I hope) colorful anecdotes about how I am trying to go green, and when I fail, why.

I hope some folks out there finds this humble little blog useful and informative, and I thank you for spending your valuable time with me.

P.S. - Since this is my first blog, I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I am a novice in this world, and need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment